Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 9, 2010

It has been a lovely day, I enjoyed a day at church, also went to niece's baby shower with my daughter, was able to see all the new baby's. Had a lovely visit with sister-in-laws a well. Hubby went in to visit his mother and 2 sisters. The grandkids did the chores. A nice quiet day is appreciated especially on mother's day. The first day since my mother passed and I remember some of the things she encouraged me to do, also some of the things she discouraged. She really didn't want me to become a farmer's wife. I don't regret it though It has been good, some tough times, some good. As my daughter stated earlier this week "you have become comfortable with who you are" I had to agree. It takes some of us longer to realize that we happy and sastified with our lives. I didn't always enjoy the farm life when younger, didn't always appreciate what I have. My mother did always encourage me to keep learning and educate myself in whatever I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment