Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This day did not go as I planned, My "to do" list was thrown out the window when I ended up
helping take cattle to grass instead of the usual household chores and things I had on my list.
however I did make it to UMW for a lesson by Linda Born author of "My mother has Alzhiemers." It was very good. She tells how God is present in her mother even though she has been diagnosed with the desease. and also how he helps her as the care giver of her mother the last 5 yrs.
My adult son was admitted to to the hospital with severe back pain. I continue with prayers for him. I am grateful for the care he recieves and pray for an answer to his problem.
This is the way all of life goes when we take the time to live it and enjoy the way things.

No comments:

Post a Comment