Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I know it has been awhile, since I last posted, I have been busy, visiting my daughter in Salina, and to help with her four kids, while her husband is away on business.
Another reason is that our internet service was down, we have a wireless and it seems to come and go as it pleases. I thank God for the it when it does work. The rain is holding up the progress with getting our crops in. We have taken some things to auction though both to help with cash flow, and just to clean up and get rid of the things we no longer need. It does give us time to work on equipment that needs repaired. We did get a pickup up and running, was able to get flat bed on it. I must say it looks good. I am sure it will be a good addition to our operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment