Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sewing and grandkids.

I spent yesterday sewing, made my curtains (valances) in my sewing/guest room, I finished a pair of crop pants ( Mint/blue & white) for myself, also made a red & white scoop nect  top for me, not to wear together. I  am trying to get some summer clothes made for trip to Colorado. I have white top for pants, and will make white ones to go with the red top. I have sundress cut out in a med blue. I have not worn a sundress in quite a while, however I like them as they are very cool and comfortable.
It has been a busy time here, We are almost done with the planting, just a very few acres. We have been working on getting the mower ready. It is time to get some hay put up. We have had to add a 3rd calf to the bottle feeding as it was not getting enough from the mother cow. The grandkids enjoyed helping with that when they were here. Eva's favorite was the little red and white one.
Micah went on his first tractor ride with grandpa and even got to "drive" a little with help of course. Amelia & Sophia enjoyed the pool and being outside. I forget how much energy the young ones take. I did so enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment