Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Making jelly

It has been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been busy being not busy. I have a hard time doing anything in the extreme heat since our air is not working. I have made 2 batches of microwave pickles, a double batch of peach jelly. Both look very nice and taste good too. I will post pictures at a later time. I had to order batteries for my camera. Hopefully they will be here in a couple of days. Hubby has been busy in our hay field and working on his crop insurance job. I am very happy with the cooler weather. It has helped me to get to get more done. I am working on getting jellies, pickles, put up. I hope to pickle some okra later today. I have enjoy my herbs this summer. I use them fresh. mint makes sun tea a really refreshing drink, or just add to water. I have dried my lavendar and removed the buds to make sachets.

No comments:

Post a Comment