Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 10, 2010

A day in the life

It was a good start to the day, working on crafts for the bazaar when daughter called to ask me to take Max's vest to extentsion office. It was to go to state fair. So I was able to get to the library finally. I had been trying to go for a week or so. I was able to pick up books on the crafts I need to work on. They were not too helpful however, I already knew most of what was in them. I find sometimes working on things is the best teacher.  Once home was able to get some monster cookies made for after school snack. My grandson rides the bus to here after school, since mom doesn't get off work in time. Hubby has been hauling hay and working on equipment. The cooler weather has been good for both things. Pernell has been helping with it since took the week off at work. Looking forward to the football game  at school tonite. We have 2 grandsons playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment