Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

making pickles

I have been making microwave pickles, zucchinni pickles, pickled okra. I guess you could say I am a bit "pickled" lately. Also made some salsa. First time for that and also the zucchinni ones. I have been enjoying the cooler weather we have had the past week. Hubby been in the hay field and on the job also. It is a very busy time of year. Although I can't think of a time when it isn't busy on a farm. We always have something to get done. ie: clean up, repairs, or just plain maintenance on equipment and buildings. Hubby put a new light fixture in his office last week. It is quite an improvement to the old.
We had a family gathering at the home place on Sunday, Saturday was clean-day for that. Sunday brought a large gathering of family for good food, good fun, square dancing. check the pictures out of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment