Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 10, 2010

busy time of year

I have been  canning apple pie filling, making apple jell, and applesauce. I love the smell of apples cooking. I have made apple bread, pies, cookies. It is a good thing. I have froze some for later. It is especially nice when friends or neighbors bring them to you.
I did  some clean up and sorting this past week also, I am trying to accomplish a well organized household. I am not sure it will ever happen, but I must at least make the effort. I take these things to a weekly auction in town. I  get it gone, hopefully others will get some use out of it and a little spending money doesn't hurt either.
I went to auction myself on Sat. I purchased some sewing supplies, fabric and a snow cone machine for the grandkids. I think they will have fun with it. I haven't tried it out yet. I will need to purchase the syrup for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment