Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to 2011

We start the new year with many blessing from last year, we welcome 3 new grandchildren into our family.
We did loose my mother at the early in January of 2010, however I believe she is no longer suffering, is in a better place with our Lord. I was able to do a lot of sewing, crafts, scrapbooking and move on with our work neccessary for my family. I have enjoyed the "Susy Homemaker" lifestyle this past year. I believe God has blessed us with many new friends and a caring family. I was able to take a sabbatical with my 3 wonderful sisters and a great brother-in-law. It was so good to have the time spent with them.
I have enjoyed canning, baking and trying all kinds of new recipes.
I continue to find the Lord in many ways of our lives. The way things seem to come when needed.
My family still seems amazed when things happen at the right time. My son & husband will look at me and say " Mom have you been praying again?"   I just smile and say "always" because I know that the Lord knows what and when we need something. A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World

No comments:

Post a Comment